Jump to navigation Jump to search
Originally a brewing school of the University of Sunderland with an 18-gallon plant, the demand for the beers that were brewed there spurred an expansion and full commercialisation.
- Darwin Bitter (abv 3.6%)
- Sunderland Best (abv 3.9%)
- Evolution Ale (abv 4.0%)
- Durham Light Ale (abv 4.0%)
- Richmond Ale (abv 4.5%)
- Saint's Sinner (abv 5.0%)
- Rolling Hitch (abv 5.2%) ASDA BEER FESTIVAL CHAMPION 2005
- Killer Bee (abv 6.0%)
- Original Flag Porter (abv 5.0%)
- Hop Drop (abv 5.3%) TESCO BEER CHALLENGE WINNER 2005
- "Darwin Brewery Ltd. | Sunderland, United Kingdom (England) | Beers". BeerAdvocate. Retrieved 2015-12-05.
- "Darwin Brewery, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear". Perfectpint.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2015-12-03. Retrieved 2015-12-05.